Wednesday 5 December 2018

Wednesday, December 5th

This morning we are reviewing our French Christmas vocabulary and having a look at our December calendar to see what is coming up in the next few weeks.


Reminders for the week:


Thursday: Litterless lunch day.

Friday: Pizza Day for those who ordered pizza.

Please send in extra mittens. All clothing sent to school should be labelled. We are collecting big yogurt containers - empty - to play outside in the snow. Continue encouraging your child to get ready independently - zippers, mittens, etc. Thank you for your help!

Upcoming Dates to remember:

December 11th: Christmas Store for the students.
December 19th: Christmas Concert in the afternoon 1:00.

Morning comments:
I like making a snowman.
I like making Santa's sleigh.
I like playing at the red bricks, trying to make Santa.
I like playing on the carpet and making a ship.
I like reading at the reading corner.
I like working hard.
I like making a butterfly picture.
I like playing the piano.
I like playing at the grocery store.

Our challenge this morning: Can you make Santa's sleigh?


We fixed the stable and it now lights up and plays music.






Santa's super sleigh!









Can you make Santa's Village?








Afternoon comments:

I like making a stocking.
I like building with Lego.
I like playing with Mr. Potato Head.
I like playing the Spot It game.
I like making the barn for Santa's village.
I like doing the Santa Roll and Colour with my friend.
I like playing outside.
I like making a Santa Village.
I added the trees to the village.
I like making a stocking.
I like reading a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment