Friday 3 February 2017

Fun Friday

This morning, we played a math game with sticks, seeing how fast we can put numbers 1 to 30 in numerical order. Some of us made new pictures with the tegu blocks so we took a picture and made a new model for the blocks. We are making ramps and also choosing animals out of our big mitten and writing the animal's name. Some of us are relaxing with a book in our library area. There are tracks in the snow, outside our class window. Who has been hopping by? We also went to the gym.
















I liked writing words from the mitten story.
I liked looking at the tracks outside.
I liked reading books.
This morning I liked going to gym.
I liked helping my friend make a puffin and a turtle out of blocks.
I liked drawing the mural with my friend.
This morning I liked writing a lot of words.
I like sliding down the hills.

This afternoon, we read a book about doing good deeds and then talked about filling buckets with the people around us. We are working on self-regulation, knowing when we need to calm our bodies, etc.






We also learned about narwhals and made some too! Do you know that they have a big tooth!

Please send in library books on Monday. Thank you!

Comments:

This afternoon, I liked learning about polar animals.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like making a narwhal.
I like the tidy up song on the piano.
I like the question of the day.
I like playing at the light up blocks.
This afternoon, I like making a mitten for the wall.
I like writing a lot of words.
I like learning about narwhals.
Narwhals have a big tooth.
Only the male narwhals have a big tooth.
Some narwhals catch fish on their tooth! We haven't figured out how they eat it yet....
The female narwhals don't have the big tooth.



1 comment:

  1. we were learning about narwhals tonight! Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete