Friday 24 February 2017

Fun Friday

We read a new book this morning about Pete the Cat taking the train. We also reviewed our transportation words in french. We are busy this morning, building castles with magna tiles, writing words, making words out of magnetic letters, using playdough and visiting the airport! We also have a survey, asking our friends which transportation they have been on. We are also going to the gym.























 Reminders:
We are going to the library on Tuesday. Please return library books if you have not already done so. We also have reading logs on Tuesday.
Have a great weekend!

Comments:
I like making a rainbow.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like writing a lot of words.
I like making a train for my friend.
I like singing Oh Canada.
I like playing with my friend.
I like riding the bus to school.
I like doing my train.
I like working with the magformers.



No comments:

Post a Comment