Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentines

This morning we had a lot of fun handing out valentines to all of our friends.  We then went to the library were Mme.Labrosse read us "The Book With No Pictures".  When we got back to class we played with magnet blocks, made valentines for our families, wrote numbers and made kindness shapes with playdough.









I learnt how to make a heart out of paper.
I liked playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
This morning I liked handing out valentines cards.
I liked writing number with Mrs.G.
I liked learning about kindness, and giving them cards to make them happy.
I liked building with playdough.
J'aime avoir des bonbons..


Note for our volunteers for Thursday:

Thank you for volunteering to help out on our Kindergarten Field Trip to Jacques Cartier Park on

Thursday February 16th.

We are hoping, as much as possible, to have all parent volunteers travel with us downtown on

the school buses. Kindly arrive at school on Thursday by 9:15 am and come to the Kindergarten

classroom (Rm 114).

We will be boarding buses at 9:30. In the event that we don’t have enough room for everyone

on the bus, we will organize carpools for everyone to minimize parking issues downtown.

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday. It will be a fun and exciting day for our

Kindergarten students!

No comments:

Post a Comment