Thursday 2 February 2017

Groundhog Day

Happy Groundhog Day! Today we are making predictions about whether or not groundhogs will see their shadow! We are using playdough, doing retells, doing puppet shows and making little groundhogs peeking out!















We are little groundhogs and we can see our shadows!

This afternoon, we worked with wiki sticks, built cooperatively with lego and made some groundhogs. We are working on our listening skills and following instructions.




Please note that tomorrow is NOT pizza day. Please make sure your child has a lunch. Thank you!

Comments:

This afternoon, I liked playing with the lego.
I liked making a groundhog.
I like resting.
I like wearing a nice sweater to school.
I like playing at the craft table.
I like riding the bus to school.
I like playing with my friends in the kitchen.
I like playing with my sister outside.
I like playing hide and go seek outside with my friends.
I like helping my friend make a snow fort outside.
I like eating lunch beside my friend.
I like eating snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment