Wednesday 22 February 2017

Reading Wednesday

This morning we went to the book fair, all the new and exciting books led to a lot of reading this morning.  We also continued exploring transportation with our dramatic play airport and labeling stamps at the art center.   We also made roads and vehicles out of playdough, got our minds thinking building puzzles and marble runs out of tinker toys.

I liked going to the book fair.
I liked building puzzles with my friends.
I liked doing work with Mrs.G
I liked working with my brother to pick a book in grade 1.
I liked making vehicles with the playdough.
I liked doing a survey.

This afternoon we expressed our creativity and made cars out of paper plates and tissue paper.  We did math with transportation cards and manipulatives, worked on our fine motor skills with construction vehicle lacing, and did some trial and error building transportation vehicles out of magnet blocks.








This afternoon I liked making a submarine.
I liked making bubble letters to write words.
I liked working in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked playing in the airport.
I liked playing at the dollhouse.
I liked playing outside.
J'aime regarder les livres.
I liked learning about dinosaurs.
I liked leaning about boats.
I liked resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment