Thursday 9 February 2017

Terrific Thursday

Important: 2 permission forms were sent home today, one for a field trip next Thursday and one for a skating trip on March 29th. Please fill out those forms as soon as possible and return them to school. If you do not have those forms in your child's mailbag, one yellow and one pink, please write me a note on Friday. Thank you!


We are busy doing additions with dominoes this morning. We are making hearts out of playdough and making all kinds of valentine cards for our friends, our families, etc. We are building with polar blocks and cooperating in the kitchen area.






Comments:

This morning, I like doing the survey.
I like writing numbers.
J'aime faire les casse-tetes.
I like playing outside.
I like reading the books.
I like drawing.
I like drawing on the board.
I like when Mme plays the piano.












Welcome Miss Kelsey, co-op student from St. Peter's High School.

Lost and Found item



Lost and found item


Comments:
I like writing words on the board.
This afternoon, I like making my dolphin.
I like writing a lot of words.
I like playing at the new dollhouse.
I like doing the survey.
I like making a card.
I like making an igloo.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like playing at the light up blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment