Friday 17 February 2017

Sunny Friday

This morning we are making our own <What does not belong> chart and finding differences in shapes and numbers. We are experimenting with magnetic blocks, building with wedgit blocks, drawing our Winterlude experience and attempting to make a new 48 piece polar bear puzzle! We are also making pictures with tangram blocks. The airport dramatic play area is a busy place - just like the airport at Christmas time! :) The children especially like stamping the passports and are asking for more boarding passes!









Yesterday, we saw this structure while we were on the bus:
Displaying IMG_3228.PNG

We are trying to recreate it with our magna tiles.











Comments:
I like working at the airport.
I like flying the plane.
I was a pilot.
This morning I like playing with the playmobile.
I like playing outside.
I like playing with the magnet blocks.
I like playing in the sand with my friends.
I like reading a book with Miss G.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like stamping the passports.
I like the tidy up song.








Our pilots are ready! All aboard!





Comments:

I like writing a lot of words on my plane.
I like playing at the lego with my friends.
I like playing outside.
This afternoon, I like making my Frozen airplane.
I like cutting my plane.
I like playing with my friend at the dollhouse.
This afternoon, I built something that was glowing.
I like playing in the airport.



Reminder: Monday is  Holiday
Please return library books and reading logs and books on Tuesday.
Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment