Monday 13 February 2017

Snowy Monday

Important reminder: Please return field trip forms as soon as possible. We are definitely looking for many volunteers, especially for the trip happening this Thursday at Jacques Cartier Park. Please let us know if you are available to accompany the children! Thank you!

This morning, we are experimenting with new magnetic blocks. We are adding up dominoes and writing numbers and making Valentine cards. We are also going to the gym to work on our gross motor skills and cooperation.

snow-covered branch by our class window










Comments:

This morning, I like coming to school and bringing cards.
I like building with the magnetic blocks.
I like writing my numbers.
I like building a party hat and a house with my friend.
J'aime faire les lettres et jouer dehors.
I like playing in the gym.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like making my house with the blocks.
I like writing on the easel.
I like playing outside.
I like making a card.


This afternoon, we read a beautiful story called Love you Forever. We also did some stretching and reviewing our letters and sounds. We have a new survey out, counting hearts and filling out a graph. 








Comments:

I like writing numbers.
I like playing outside.
I like making a heart for my daddy.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like making something for my friend.
I like playing with letters.
I like the heart decorations.
I like doing designs on my heart craft.
I like writing words.
I like making my cards with my friends.
I like learning about Valentine's day.

Tomorrow is our Library Day and Reading Log Day.

For Thursday's field trip, your child should have one snack that will fit in his/her coat pocket for the morning. No peanut products please.


No comments:

Post a Comment