Thursday 11 May 2017

Beautiful Thursday

First, we acted out Goldie Rocks with our friends. At centers, we are writing reptile and insect words, playing in the kitchen, playing at the puppet theatre, finding words at the super why puzzle, building with blocks, counting with 10 and 20 frames, making word puzzles and writing the words. We are very busy!






















 Comments:

This morning, I like writing words with my friend at the puzzles.
I like writing reptile and insect words with my friend.
I like reading.
I like playing at the wooden blocks.
I like doing a survey - would you like to have a reptile as a pet?
I like building a puzzle with my friend.

We also read with our reading buddies this morning!

This afternoon we read a story about a chameleon looking for a colour of his own.





Please note: Tomorrow is NOT pizza day. Please make sure your child has healthy snacks and a lunch. Thank you!

We are sending home Mother's Day surprises. Hope you enjoy them!

Comments:

I like reading with my reading buddy.
This afternoon I like making my chameleon.
I like playing outside.
I like making my craft.
I like playing outside with my friend.
I like being on the climber.
I like playing at the puppet show.
I like coming to school.
I like reading a book with my friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment