Tuesday 23 May 2017

Sunny Tuesday

Good news: We are now on Twitter: @Jessicalaberge3  and @ChantalStorm1

It's a beautiful sunny day in Kindergarten! Today, we are planting bean seeds. Hopefully we will have better luck with our growing this time! We are adding and subtracting dinosaurs, using 10 and 20 frames and stretching our muscles with playdough.

Today is our last chance to take out a library book for the year. Please make sure all library books are returned next Tuesday.











We also have a new survey out, asking our friends about their favourite dinosaurs.

Comments:

This morning, I like playing the piano.
I like eating my snack.
This morning, I like drawing dinosaurs.
This morning, I like answering the question of the day.
I like colouring my seed house.
I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
I like playing at the dinosaurs.
I like doing my survey with my friend.
I like going to the library with my friends.









Comments:
I like playing at the dinosaur world.
I like writing lots of words.
I like reading with the reading lady.
This afternoon, I like making a snake.
This afternoon, I like doing a survey.
I like playing at the blocks.



Reminders:

Please apply sunscreen on your children before they come to school. We unfortunately do not have time to apply sunscreen on 28 children before going outside, if it is necessary for your child to apply sunscreen at school they must be able to do so on their own; no spray sunscreen please as it make our floor extremely slippery. If your child is wearing a dress, please make sure she is wearing shorts under the dress as we play on the climber and in the sand every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment