Wednesday 10 May 2017

Sunny Wednesday

It's wonderful to see the sun streaming into the classroom this morning. The sunlight is creating shapes on the floor when it shines through our butterfly decorations in the window. We are trying to trace these shadows on paper. We started making a list of our reptile knowledge and wonders. We are making bug patterns, finishing our canadian flags and having a great time in the puppet show.
We also have a volunteer visiting our classroom, Miss Maddie; she is helping us out this morning.

tracing shadows



working with 10-frames

colour and shape pattern



Comments:

I like playing outside with my friend.
This morning, I like playing at the puppet show.
I like getting a caught you caring ticket.
This morning, I like drawing with my friend.
This morning, I like playing in the gym with my friend.
I like putting on a puppet show.
I like coming to school.
I like building with the wooden blocks.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like writing reptiles and bugs words.
I like making a canadian flag.


This afternoon, we are learning about different reptiles by reading the Yucky Reptile Alphabet book.









Comments:
This afternoon, I like playing with the Boggle game.
I like making an iguana, une ignane.
I like making a card for my mom.
I like writing the word iguana.
This afternoon, I like tidying up.
I like playing outside.
I like making a card for Miss Kelsey.
I like playing outside with my friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment