Thursday 4 May 2017

Terrific Thursday

This morning we built on our knowledge of shapes by constructing with straws and marshmallows,  We wrote words with bug surprise bags and we built communities with waffle blocks together on the carpet.  We also built marble runs with tinker toys, and made patterns with bugs.
















I liked drawing on our insect murale.
I like going to school.
I liked building shapes with marshmallows.
I like playing at the blocks with my friends.
This morning I liked answering the question of the day.
I liked playing restaurant in the kitchen center with my friends.

This afternoon, we were very lucky to watch some grade 5 students do some puppet shows for us. Then  our own students decided to put on puppet shows too! Thank you boys and girls!






Comments:

I like watching the puppet show.
I like looking at the viewmasters.
I like writing lots of words.
I like rolling the dice and tracing the numbers.
I like using playdough with my friends.
I like seeing OUR puppet show.
I like making a butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment