Monday 1 May 2017

Misty Monday

This morning, we went to a Junkyard Symphony presentation with Junkyard Johnny and Compost Chris. The students really enjoyed it and learned about the 3 R's - reduce, reuse and recycle.

At centers we are writing insect words, using playdough and building with blocks. We have beans and bugs and we also have sand and bugs. Two new sensory bins for our friends today.





Tulips are growing and blooming outside our window!















Morning Comments:

This morning I like doing a write the room - insect words.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing in the sand.
I like writing a lot of words.
I like playing with the bugs and the beans.
I like playing at the sand with all of the bugs.

This afternoon, we are making bug crowns, using 10 and 20 frames and looking at viewmasters to write insect words.

Afternoon Comments:

This afternoon, I like playing with the bugs in the sand.
I like resting.
I like playing with the magformers with my friends.
I like making my bug crown.
This afternoon, I like playing at the wooden blocks.

Open House is Tuesday morning from 9:15 to 10:15 - please drop by our class to participate in learning centers with your child.






No comments:

Post a Comment