Monday 15 May 2017

Sunny Monday

We have a new dramatic area today - it has been turned into dinosaur world with wood pieces, grass pieces and lots of dinosaurs. There is even a waterfall in there!

We are writing reptiles and insect words and using new playdough! We also have an estimation station where we are estimating the number of animals in a bag and writing it on a sticky note.

Reminders: tomorrow is our library day and our reading log day. Please send in all books and ziploc bags. Thank you!









Comments:

I like writing a lot of words.
I like drawing lots of pictures.
I like making a bakery.
This morning I like answering the question of the day.
I like playing at the dinosaur center with my friends.
This morning I like playing at the wooden blocks.
This morning I like making a turtle.
I like playing at the craft table.
I like playing soccer with Miss G.
I like being the friend of the day and playing the piano.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like reading a book with my friend.





















Comments:




Reminders: Tomorrow is our library day and our reading log day. Please send in all books. 
Thank you!
Friday is a PD Day and next Monday is a holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment