Wednesday 24 May 2017

Wonderful Wednesday

This morning we are talking about different plants that are growing in gardens right now. We saw some rhubarb, chives, dandelions and a bleeding heart plant. We also talked about the life cycle of the dandelion since we were wondering why the dandelions were all turning white.

We are making a big puzzle of Canada to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday. We are drawing bleeding heart plants, using playdough and ten frames. We are also filling in missing numbers on the white board. we have a new bilingual dinosaur write the room.






















Reminders:

We are in the process of planning two activities in June - a Luv 2 Groove dance lesson June 2nd and a trip to Millenium Park on June 6th. The permission forms will be going home later on this week - please check your child's mailbag at the end of the week.

Comments:

This morning, I like drawing a bleeding heart flower.
I like checking out the chives and the rhubarb.
This morning I like building at the wooden blocks.
I like playing the piano.
I like writing a lot of words with my teacher.
This morning I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the dinosaur center.
I like playing at the playdough with my friends.
I like working on the Canada puzzle.
I like making a flower.
I like coming to school.











Reminders:

We are in the process of planning two activities in June - a Luv 2 Groove dance lesson June 2nd and a trip to Millenium Park on June 6th. The permission forms will be going home later on this week - please check your child's mailbag at the end of the week.

Comments:

This afternoon, I like making a Sens poster!
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
This afternoon, I like when Mrs. Jessica took a picture of us.
I like playing in the dinosaur world.
I like playing outside.
I like making words with magnetic letters.
I like napping.
I like when we said Go Sens Go!
I like coming to school.

Don't forget to check Mrs. Jessica's Twitter feed: @Jessicalaberge3


No comments:

Post a Comment