Tuesday 16 May 2017

Sunny Tuesday

This morning we continued learning about dinosaurs and worked in our new paleontology center.
We drew pictures of dinosaurs and insects in the art center.  We made dinosaurs out of playdough, continued to label and sort dinosaurs and reptiles.  We also had library time today, where we got to exchange our books and listen to a story.

I like playing at the paleontology center.
This morning I like making a long neck dinosaur.
I liked writing a lot of dinosaur words.
I liked sorting the dinosaurs by color.
This morning I liked making and playing in the grocery store.
This morning I liked listening to the dinosaur dance story.

This afternoon we had a special presentation from the board choir, we really enjoyed it and did a great job at the performance.  When we got back we stretched out with some yoga and did a dinosaur end of day activity.

I liked going to the performance.
I liked making a dinosaur craft.
I enjoyed having snack as a class.
I liked learning about dinosaurs and how some are herbivores and some eat meat.
I liked circle time.
This afternoon I liked learning about dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment