Monday 8 May 2017

Snowy May day??


This morning we showed our knowledge and reflected on our class discussions by drawing pictures of insects and reptiles on our new mural and at the art center.  At the writing center we wrote insect words and did a ladybug roll and color.  We also worked on our fine motor skills making bugs out of playdough.  In gym class today we received a tennis clinic from Mr. Aaron, it was a lot of fun!




I like writing bug words and showing my friends.
I liked drawing pictures.
This morning I liked drawing on the mural with my friends.
I liked the tennis clinic in gym class.
I liked balancing my ball on the tennis racket.
I liked making a lady bug role and color picture.
I liked building with the wooden blocks.

This afternoon we made puppets with paper bags for our new puppet theater.  Our challenge was : Can you build bug habitats out of lego?  We also looked through view masters and wrote about what we saw.

I liked making a puppet at the art table.
This afternoon I liked building at the wooden blocks.
I liked making a chameleon puppet.
I liked building a habitat at the lego with my friend.
I liked learning about reptiles with Mrs.Jamieson.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked playing outside.
I liked writing words.

Reminder: Please send in library books and reading logs for Tuesday. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment