Wednesday 1 March 2017

Ash Wednesday

We are talking about how we get our hearts ready for Easter. We each made a heart with a picture to show how we will get ready during Lent.
This morning, some of us are making books, some of us are playing an alphabet sound game, some of us are building with magnet blocks or wedgit blocks and many friends are interested in playing a french smart board game.











Where are you going? Disney!

Talking on the phone!



This afternoon, we sang the song Rain, rain, go away....
















We finished our day with a beautiful Ash Wednesday liturgy and received our ashes.

Comments:
I like helping Mme.
I like going to the other class for the liturgy.
My friend gave me a card.
I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
I like playing with the mag tiles.
I like receiving the ashes.
J'aime faire des dessins.
I like winning a prize.

Scholastic orders are due this Friday, March 3rd, if you are interested in ordering books. Pizza orders are in your child's mailbag.


No comments:

Post a Comment