Friday 24 March 2017

Snowy Friday

Wow! Such beautiful snow on this lovely spring day! This morning, we are painting Neptune, drawing the Solar System, making bridges and ramps and retelling stories with felt pieces. Some of us are writing astronaut mission reports and some of us are working on ipads and osmo.

Neptune is blue and made of gas.

I'm writing a mission report.


Challenge: Can you make a bridge?

Testing out the bridge.

We made a house.

We are making a bridge.

coding and tangrams

addition game


Neptune

the solar system

trying to make a bridge

reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar

reading

I made a castle

Comments:
This morning I like trying to make a bridge.
I like reading the caterpillar story with Miss Jessica.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like to paint Neptune.
I like reading with my friends.
I like making my planet.
I like making a castle with my friend.
I like playing at the light table.
I like playing with the tegu blocks.
I like making a bridge.
I like playing in the gym.
I like the bristle blocks.







Please send in library books on Monday. Scholastic orders are due on Monday, if you are interested in ordering books. Have a great weekend!

Comments:

I like going to the other class for our Lenten Liturgy.
I like learning about bridges.
I like playing at the space station.
I like having snack.

We are sending blankets home to be washed. Please return them on Monday. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment