Thursday 9 March 2017

Cloudy Thursday

This morning, we are learning about Jupiter. We are also practicing addition with a new game. We are building space stations, playing space memory and drawing constellations. Our space station is a bustling place today. We have been watching videos of  the canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield in space and learning what it's like to do all kinds of things without gravity - like brushing your teeth and eating!

addition game

I made a space station!


Welcome to the bakery! May I take your order?



I liked making drawing of our zodiac sign constellations.
This morning I liked playing the piano.
This morning I liked going to the Rainbow room.
I liked playing at the magna tiles with my friend.
J'aime dessiner des photos.
I liked playing in the bakery with my friends.
I liked building at the light legos with my friend.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked working on a math game with Mr..Legault

Then, our reading buddies came to read to us.






Our plant is flowering!



coding



Reminder: pizza day tomorrow.

Comments:

This afternoon, I like making Jupiter with Mme.
This afternoon, I like playing the piano.
I like when other kids come to read with us.
I like resting.
I like making crafts.
I like the magformers.
I like giving out friendship bracelets.
J'aime dessiner.
I like playing with the ipad - coding.
I like learning that Pluto is no longer  a planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment