Friday 10 March 2017

Fun Friday!

Would you like to go to Mars? That is our question of the day. We are also learning about St. Patrick's Day and making some shamrocks. Some of us can make a 60 piece space puzzle! Both the space station and the kitchen are hopping today!

We are also going to the gym to get some exercise.











We are making cake - with chocolate sprinkles!

There is no gravity on the space station!

Would you like go to the space station?

Look at this planet!!




This afternoon, we watched a few space shuttle launches and Mme gave us a challenge. Who can make a launch pad with the light blocks?





use your fingers to count!


I made a rocket!



I liked making a space book.
I liked when my friend built a launch pad with the light blocks.
I liked working a the math center with my friend.
I liked making a shamrock at the craft table.
This afternoon I liked playing at the space station. liked making a puzzle with Mme.Chantal
This afternoon I liked playing at the light blocks.


Have a great March Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment