Tuesday 21 March 2017

Water Day Tuesday

Today we are celebrating Water Day. We are very lucky as we even have a water fountain in our class!
This morning we are making planets out of playdough, looking at galaxies, planets and shuttles through the viewmasters, trying to figure out how to make a working ramp on the easel and exploring in the space station. We are also trying to use the wedgit blocks in different ways to make structures.

It's our library day so we are exchanging our books.


addition game



The launch is on!




Look at our marble run!

Look at the book to put the planets in the right order!



Comments:

This morning I like building a train with the magtiles - and a space shuttle too!
This morning, I like writing space words with Miss G.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing the piano with Mme Chantal.
I like building the marble run.
I like making planets out of playdough.
This morning I like going to the library.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like playing at the space station.

Space Comments:
The asteroid belt is between Mars and Jupiter. We used the book to find out!
Saturn has rings and it's made out of gas.
We live on the earth.
Venus is earth's sister planet - but it has lava.
Mars has red dust.
There is no gravity on the space station so we would float!
We have gravity on earth.
Rockets take off from a launch pad.
All of the planets go around the sun - they orbit the sun.
Jupiter is the biggest planet and it's made out of gas.


story retell


let's make earth - to celebrate Water Day

coding

Writing mission reports

Comments:

I like making a big house with the  mag tiles.
This afternoon, I like making an umbrella and a cloud.
I like building the marble run.
I like playing at the puzzles.
I like playing at the space station.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friend.
I like playing at the light table.
I like writing the planet names.
I like coding on the ipad.



No comments:

Post a Comment