Wednesday 22 March 2017

Windy Wednesday

Reading Log Update: Thank you to Mrs. Gavin for exchanging our reading log books yesterday. Our class was given 26 French books so each student now has 3 books in their reading logs - 2 English books and 1 French book. Please make sure you return all 3 books next Tuesday. Thank you! Enjoy this reading time with your child!

We now have 8 students in the 100 Books Club. Congratulations!

We are in the 100 book club!


Scholastic book orders were sent home yesterday - they are due back on  March 27th, if you are interested in ordering books. Please be sure to include your child's name on the order form as well as which item you are ordering. Thank you!

This morning, we are learning about Jupiter - and making Jupiters with marble painting. We are writing astronaut mission reports and building with tegu blocks. We are enjoying building ramps and testing them with the marbles.


We made a castle!





I made a bakery shop!



Look! I found Starry Night in a book!

Comments:

This morning I like making the space puzzle.
I like making the marble run with my friend.
I like building the mag tiles.
I like the gym. I played with the balls.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like finding Starry Night in the space book.
I like learning about Jupiter.
I like painting Jupiter.


Space comments:
People live on Earth.
Jupiter is made of gas.
Jupiter has big storms.
Jupiter has 67 moons.
Jupiter has stripes on it.
It's very windy on Jupiter.
You can't stand on Jupiter.
One of Jupiter's moons is icy and one is lava.
You can't live on Jupiter.

Can you make a symmetrical picture?



Can you make a planet?


coding and math game on Osmo

adding game

descriptive writing with Mr. Potato

des planetes

making symmetrical pictures
Comments:

This afternoon I liked making an astronaut.
I liked making an outerspace picture out of playdough
This afternoon I liked working on letter sounds on the Ipad.
I like Miss Sienna helping me fix my hair.
I liked Mme.Chantal playing the piano.
This afternoon I like working on the new magnetic marble maze.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I liked coding with the Ipads and making symmetrical pictures.
I liked building the space puzzle with my friend.
I like building at the light table.
I like playing with the story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

I liked learning about the Canada arm II and astronaut suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment