Monday 27 March 2017

Misty Monday

Reminders: Tomorrow is Library Day and Reading Log Day. Please send in all books.
Wednesday is our skating day and also Jersey Day as a fundraiser for our Lenten Project. See purple sheet in your child's communication bag. Don't forget to send in skates and a helmet on Wednesday. It would be good to label everything. Thank you! Our skating time is at 1:15 at the Ray Friel Center. Thank you to all of our volunteers who will be helping us out.

Our question of the day today is Do you like carrots? Do you know that half of the class does not like carrots? That's surprising!
We are making the planet Uranus today - did you know that it spins on its side? We are making words with Boggle, using viewmasters to look at planets and galaxies and making structures out of the Tegu blocks. We are still trying to figure out to make ramps with the magnetic ramp set. The kitchen continues to be a busy place. We are also going to the gym to get some exercise and work on our gross motor skills. Our solar system bulletin board is almost finished - we just need to make Mercury and Venus. So many planets!










Comments:
I like making Uranus.
I like writing at the white boards.
I like working at the blocks with my friend.
I like building with the magnetic blocks.
I like building the magnetic ramp.
I like the space station.
I like drawing.
I like playing outside.








Comments:

I like making a tractor.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like playing at the blocks.
I like building with the ello blocks.
I like playing outside.
I like painting two planets - Venus and Mercury.
I like building with the mag tiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment