Monday 20 March 2017

Back to School Monday

The children were so excited to tell us all about their March Break today. We are still exploring space and building launch pads and space shuttles out of lego and playdough. We are now very good at assembling a big solar system puzzle. We have new planets made out of felt as well as a space shuttle and a launch pad. We even have the asteroid belt!
The students are making interesting structures out of wooden blocks and also out of magna tiles.












Comments:

This morning I like making Darth Vader with my friend.
I like learning about space ships.
I like writing and colouring my picture.
I like writing the words about what I did on the March Break.
I like making a space puzzle with my friend.
I like playing at Noah's Ark.
I like playing with the blocks.
This morning I liked going to the gym and playing with my friends.
I like learning about astronauts and the space shuttle.
This morning I like playing with the magtiles.
I like making a big house with the lego.


Miss Sienna is an ECE student from Algonquin College. Welcome to our class!
















Reminders: Tomorrow is our library day and also our reading log day.

Comments:

This afternoon, I like making the planet Saturn.
I like playing at the Space Station - we went to Mars.
I like playing at the block table with my friends.
I like making a big sun with my friends.
This afternoon, I like playing piano.
I like reading a book.
I like playing at the space center with Miss Jessica. We went to Neptune.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like making a spaceship.
I like the magnetic marble run.

No comments:

Post a Comment