Wednesday 29 March 2017

Skating Day!

The children are so excited about our skating outing this afternoon! This morning, we are singing our French Easter song - Cha-cha-cha de chocolat, we are reviewing farm words in french and reading a funny book about a bird sitting on an egg. We are making more vegetables for our garden, writing words and doing addition with manipulatives. We are also using the playdough.


The Lost Sheep


Writing the room

making letters with gems






Writing the room


doing additions


Comments:

I like building at the blocks and I'm so excited to go skating with my friends!
I like playing at the craft table.
I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
I like playing with the magtiles.
I like drawing on the mural.
I like writing numbers with Miss G.
I like playing in the gym.
I like working with Miss G.
I like doing math with Miss G.
I like cleaning up.
I like playing the piano.

We went skating and had so much fun! 


















Comments:
I like skating!!!!

Thank you to all of our volunteers who helped us out!





No comments:

Post a Comment