Monday 6 March 2017

Milder Monday

This morning we are talking about Neptune and wondering if it would be a good place to visit. About 15 kids would like to visit Neptune. We are making space shuttles and stations out of the light up blocks, writing space words and visiting the space station. The watercolour paints are out for our little Picassos. We are also getting some exercise in the gym.

Please send in library books for tomorrow. Tuesday is also our reading log day. Let's see if we can get more kids in the 100 book club!






Astronauts doing experiments on board the space station.


I made a space shuttle like the one in the book!

Reading and relaxing!


I made the solar system.


Comments:
I like painting flowers.
I like painting and eating snack.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like working at the paint table.
I like cleaning up the paint table.
This morning I like showing my solar system to Mme.
I like painting my brother and my sister.
I like writing a lot of words.
This morning, I like playing at the blocks.
I made a space station with the light up blocks.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like  playing with Noah's Ark.
I like playing outside.


We are coding!





Comments:

I like making a puzzle of space with my friends.
This afternoon, I like making an astronaut.
This afternoon, I like playing at the space station.
I like playing with the blocks with my friend.
I like rest time.
I like eating my snack.
I like playing at the craft table.
I like playing outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment