Friday 4 March 2016

Fun Friday

We are so excited about our bingo game this afternoon! We have a new Easter sensory bin opened today. There are numbers on eggs, sight words on eggs and lots of Easter grass!


new Easter sensory bin












We are going to Florida! Anyone want a ride?

We want a ride! Thank you!


Comments from this morning:
I liked playing at the train station with my friends.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked making my puzzle.
I liked the sensory bin.
I liked making a card.
I liked doing yoga.

Yoga

Bingo game

Choosing a bingo prize




Comments from this afternoon:

I liked playing Bingo!
I liked making a motorcycle.
I liked eating pizza.
I liked making une motocyclette.
I liked playing with my friends outside.
I liked playing with the trains.
I liked reading the blog.

Please return all library books on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment