Thursday 31 March 2016

Rain, rain, go away....

We started our day by singing Hosanna to the King and waving our palms as the older students went to the liturgy in the gym.  We then participated in the Kindergarten liturgy in the Learning Commons.

Miss Rosemarie found many chicken information books and storybooks for us to get ready for our chicks. Thank you Miss Rosemarie!





Comments from today:
I liked working on the blog.
I liked drawing on the mural with my friend.
I liked playing with the dinosaurs.
I liked drawing at the craft center.
I liked eating snack.
I liked playing with the bristle blocks.
I liked the liturgy in the library.
I liked singing Hosanna in the hallway.
I liked writing dinosaur words.
I liked building with the legos.

This afternoon, we read a book about rain. We also have a new survey asking our friends about their favourite dinosaurs. We are measuring dinosaurs and having a roaring time!
Thank you to our reading ladies who came to read with the children. Please make sure you send in the reading logs and little books every Thursday. Thank you!












Roar!

Comments from today:

I loved reading with the reading ladies.
I liked completing the dinosaur survey.
I liked cleaning up.
I liked doing the survey.
I liked eating.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked playing at the trains.
I liked measuring the dinosaurs.
I liked learning how to draw the dinosaurs.




No comments:

Post a Comment