Monday 7 March 2016

Marvellous Monday

The children enjoyed listening to a story from the Bible this morning. We talked about getting our hearts ready for Easter.

We are writing descriptive sentences about our Easter eggs and making sight words out of foam eggs. We are also playing Easter tic-tac-toe!













I liked playing outside. 
I liked doing yoga.
I liked the playdough.
I liked being a bunny.
I liked doing <What's in my egg?>
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked playing with the blocks.
I liked playing tic-tac-toe.
I liked the egg puzzles.

We also started learning a french Easter song called Cha-cha-cha de chocolat.





Mrs. Jessica read us a beautiful book called You're My Little Bunny.


Our Easter mural






un lapin




un oeuf


Thank you to everyone who sent in the Dance-a-thon pledge forms. Please send in the forms and money as soon as possible. Thank you!
We are exchanging our library books tomorrow. Please return library books in a ziploc bag.

Comments from today:

I liked making a bunny.
I liked eating some chocolate.
I liked making an Easter egg with the pegs.
I liked reading a book to my friend.
I liked helping my friend.
I liked making a big snowman outside.
I liked making and writing a bunny.
I liked playing outside.
I liked building a snowman.




No comments:

Post a Comment