Monday 21 March 2016

Spring Monday

Welcome back! We hope you had a restful March Break. The children were very excited to tell us about their holidays. This morning, we talked about Palm Sunday. We are also painting some palms at the craft center.










We have architects in our class!

We also have city planners!

Of course we have lots of artists too!

I made an Easter egg!


I made a city!

un oeuf


Comments from this morning:

I liked playing with the bristle blocks. I made a house.
I made a hotel with the legos.
I liked coming to school from March Break!
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked making my palm.
I liked playing in the Easter bunny area.
I liked playing outside.
I made a puppy with the legos.
I worked on the mural with my friends.
I made a car and a house with the legos.
I made a flying car.
I liked playing in the kitchen.



**Please continue to send in snowpants or send splash pants as our yard is still wet and muddy!**

Newsflash: We saw robins in the yard! Does that mean that Spring is here?

We read a funny story about counting bunnies this afternoon. We also made palm leaves and decorated more Easter eggs.



How many blocks in your tower?

des lapins


We see robins!







un oeuf


Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna to the King!


Comments from this afternoon:
I like writing the blog.
I liked making a palm.
I liked playing with my friends.
I liked playing outside with my friend.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked fixing the eggs with my friends.
I liked making an Easter egg.
I like the teachers and my friends.
I liked the whole day!
I liked eating lunch.
I liked seeing robins in the yard.


Reminder: Library book exchange tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment