Thursday 3 March 2016

Terrific Thursday

We are getting quite good at solving mixed up sentences now. Some students are also making new sentences with the words in the pocket chart. We are talking about getting our hearts ready for Easter by being kind to our friends, using kind words and gentle hands. We read a book with silly cars and now we are making our own silly car book.
Tomorrow, we are having a fundraiser bingo in the afternoon. Bingo cards are $2.

Making up new sentences!

Authors and illustrators at work!

New playdough! Thank you!



I made a playdough puppy!





Comments from this morning:

I liked working on the mixed up words and writing a new sentence.
I liked making my silly car page.
I liked playing with the train with my friend.
I liked playing at the sensory bin.
I liked writing today.
I had fun in the gym.
I liked playing with the new playdough!
I liked the bus driver driving me to school.

We enjoyed reading a story from the Bible this afternoon and practised an Easter song. Our Reading ladies came by to read with us and exchange our little books. Thank you Reading Ladies! Many friends have now read over 100 books! Way to go!







Comments from this afternoon:

I liked making a car.
I liked playing outside in the snow.
I liked writing the blog.
I liked eating my lunch and my snack.
I liked playing a game outside.
I liked the Reading Ladies.
I liked playing the trains with my friends.
I liked working on the ipads.
I liked making a bus.








No comments:

Post a Comment