Wednesday 9 March 2016

Singing Wednesday

This morning, we had a session with Miss Robin to learn our song and dance for the school musical happening in May. Our song is <A Bushel and a Peck> from the musical Guys and Dolls. We will have to practise quite a bit to learn all of those words!

We also started making fluffy bunnies with shaving cream and glue. That was very messy and fun!


Fluffy bunnies!



making words


un lapin



We are learning our song for the school musical.

We managed to play outside before the rain started falling. 

Mrs. Jessica read us a story about Easter Mice. We also practised our new song and dance again.

We are writing Easter books.

sequencing

more fluffy bunnies



un lapin et un panier

matching sight words


Comments from this afternoon:
I liked making the Easter Bunny.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked making a fluffy bunny.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked making an Easter book.
I liked making a mini snowman outside.
I liked writing the blog.
I liked making a bunny with my friend.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked learning a new song and dance with Miss Robin.




No comments:

Post a Comment