Friday 11 March 2016

Fun Friday

This morning we talked about Palm Sunday since we won't be here at that time. We made some green clover to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.









I liked having a snack with my friends.
I liked reading the Bible.
I liked reading.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I'm excited that today is my birthday!
I liked playing at the train station with my friends.
I liked playing with the bristle blocks with my friends.
I liked my friends and my teachers.
I liked doing the clover craft.

We had fun playing outside at lunch time. The snow is really melting in the yard. This afternoon, we read a counting eggs story and a rain story.











un oeuf


un lapin

Comments from this afternoon:
I liked eating.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked playing outside and then having a snack.
I liked making a basket.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked making an Easter egg.
I liked playing with my friends.
I liked drawing.
I liked playing at the blocks.

Have a great March Break - from all of the kids and teachers! :)
Have a good St. Patrick's Day!




Class Reminders:
Blankets are being sent home to be washed. Please return them to school after the March Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment