Wednesday 23 March 2016

Wild Wednesday

This morning we read The Last Supper. We talked about being kind, sharing and preparing our hearts for Easter.

Finding sight words.


We are putting the baby to bed.



Easter words


sharing

un lapin

looking for eggs

our rocket ships

making Easter words

Doesn't this house look like Falling Water? see down below


I made a robot guy and he can do anything!

Can you find the Easter words?

Comments from this morning:
I liked making a bunny with the playdough.
I liked playing with my friend at the bristle blocks.
I liked making a cake out of playdough,
I liked getting a ride to school.
I liked making sushi out of playdough,
I liked drawing The Last Supper.
I liked playing at the trains with my friend.
I liked making a long Easter word with the letters.
I liked writing Bunny.
I liked playing with my friend outside and I liked making a car.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked eating snack with my friends.
I liked being the brother in the kitchen.




I see birds outside!

Baby is getting another bath!

Build a tower then draw it!

What do you see? Robins!

un oeuf


addition and subtraction game

puzzle

Reminder: Reading Logs tomorrow. Please return little books and reading log. Thank you!

Comments from this afternoon:

I liked making the chick hatching out of an egg craft.
I liked making an egg with the pegs.
I liked playing with the legos with my friends.
I liked eating snack.
I liked playing outside, I made a house in the snow.
I liked writing the blog.
I liked making a snowcastle outside.
I love the teachers and my brother..
I liked playing in the Easter area.
I liked playing in the kitchen.






No comments:

Post a Comment