Tuesday 8 March 2016

Melting Tuesday

We are learning a French Easter song called Cha cha cha de chocolat. We are also visiting the library to exchange our library books. We are finishing our descriptive sentences to go with our beautiful egg drawings.















Comments from this morning:

I liked reading a story to Mme.
I love the teachers and my friends.
I liked building with the bristle blocks.
I liked eating cranberries and apples.
I liked playing with the train.
I liked playing in the bunny center.
I liked working on the mural.
I liked playing outside.
I liked having a snack.




Look at my snowman!




I made h-e-n!



Easter writing

Easter pattern

making Easter words

Comments from today:

I liked eating a bear paw.
I liked making some patterns.
I liked playing outside in the snow.
I liked making a snow turtle outside.
I liked making an Easter egg.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked making words in the eggs.

Reminders:
Please place extra socks and mittens in your child's school bag.
Please return Dance-a-thon pledge forms and money. Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment