Tuesday 1 March 2016

Sunny Tuesday

We started our day with a Caught You Caring assembly this morning. There is a lot of cooperative work happening today in our class. We also visited the library to exchange our books.








un train

un avion


Our mural is looking great!

Thank you for the story!

This afternoon, Mrs. Jessica read us a funny story about a Lady who Swallowed a Pie! We also rearranged some words into sentences.









Reminders: We are playing bingo this Friday, $2 a card, as a fundraiser.
Comments from today:

I liked playing with the train.
I liked doing the blog.
I liked making a sailboat - un voilier.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked working on the ipads.
I liked making a collage.
I love the teachers!
I liked playing with my friend outside.
I liked rest time.
I liked making my boat.
I liked fixing the mixed up sentences.





No comments:

Post a Comment