Monday 29 February 2016

Icy Monday

Buses are cancelled today. Here are some pictures from our morning:












Comments from this morning:
I liked playing with the bird and my friends.
I liked making puzzles with my friend.
I liked playing at the train station with my friend.
I liked dancing in the gym.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked playing Duck, duck goose!

This afternoon, we started talking about what we want to be when we grow up then read a book about a doctor. 





Reminders:
Library tomorrow.
Scholastic orders due March 3rd if you are interested in ordering books.
Please send in extra mittens and socks in your child's school bag.

Comments from this afternoon:

I liked making my fire truck and I liked playing with the legos.
I liked playing with the trains.
I liked playing with the legos.
I liked watching Mary Poppins.




No comments:

Post a Comment