Tuesday 23 February 2016

tranport tuesday

This morning we learnt a new transportation song;

Take a bus
Take a plane
Take a boat
or Take a plane
Take a taxi
Take a car
Maybe near or maybe far
Take a rocket to the moon!
Please be sure to come back soon!

At the art centre we made des montgolfieres (hot air balloons), played with word rocks and pasta in the sensory bin, and made transportation shapes and words with playdough.   We also went to the library to get new books and listen to a fun story called Swamp Water by Robert munch.

I liked playing in the kitchen and airport
I liked playing in the sensory bin
I liked making a hot air balloons
I liked making pizza with the playdough
I liked eating my snack
I liked drawing a submarine in my wonder journal

This afternoon we made scenery pictures by colouring a background and using transportation stickers.  We continued our transportation write the rooms, and finished a beautiful mural with all the modes of transportation we are learning about.  We worked on our memory using the matching card game.

I like playing with my friends
I liked playing in the kitchen
I like eating snack
I like building with the bristol blocks
I like playing the matching game and the boys won!
I like playing snow cats outside
I liked rest time
I like doing the blog
I liked playing in the airplane

 


No comments:

Post a Comment