Friday 26 February 2016

Friday sun

I made a marshmallow cake
I drew a picture of a circle 
Stamping letters! 
 
We made rocket ships!
This morning we worked on our counting and reading with new transportation sheets.  We drew pictures of landscape and added stickers of different modes of transportation, and made vehicles out of playdough and labeled them.
 
I liked eating 
I liked playing in the kitchen making cupcakes
I liked playing outside with my friends
I like working at the craft table
I liked playing at the trains with my friend
I liked my bus ride today
I liked drawing  a picture of a camper
 
 
We all washed our hands lots, many of our friends are home sick!
 
This afternoon was our choice Friday.  We worked on our counting and reading with our new transportation sheets, built puzzles, and used our imagination to draw a lot of pictures and build silly Mr.Potato heads, we even played a memory game with Miss.V
 
 
I liked playing in the kitchen with the dolls
I liked making a kitty at the art center
I like playing outside with my friends
I liked the hot air balloon video and craft
I like making a science center with blocks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment