Friday 12 February 2016

Valentine's Day

The children were so excited this morning as they came in, carrying their little valentine cards! We had made special bags this week and those bags are now full of cards, pencils even some playdough! Thank you everyone for sending in valentines!



Here we go! Handing out our cards!









I liked playing in the kitchen!
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked the bus ride.
I liked handing out valentine cards.
I liked making a heart!
I liked playing with the puzzle.




My tower is taller than me!


Welcome to our class, Mr. Thomas.




Welcome Miss Glenda!


Have a great weekend!
Next week: please return report card envelopes. We will also be visiting the Scholastic Book Fair.

Comments from this afternoon:

I liked painting colours.
I liked colouring the heart, painting and watching a story.
I liked building at the blocks.
I liked making a heart with balloons, polka dots and hearts.
I liked the frog game.
I love the teachers and I love my friends.
I liked rest time and the calming down activity.
I liked writing the blog.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing on the ipad.
I liked helping my friends outside.
I liked playing Star Wars outside.
Happy Valentine's Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment