Monday 8 February 2016

Marvellous Monday

We are very busy in Kindergarten this morning. We are practicing our valentine words in French and in English. We are drawing and writing about things we love. We are writing valentine words with word tiles and are still enjoying the marine biologist dramatic play center.

Some parents have asked about Valentine's Day. We will be exchanging cards this Friday. Please have your child just write his/her name on the cards. It is much easier to hand out 26 valentine cards this way. Thank you!

Things I love....




I'm writing Valentine words.

un pingouin

teamwork


Welcome Mrs. Janet!


I made an eel!



Comments from this morning:
I liked drawing the things I love.
I liked the new teacher coming to class. 
I love my family.
I liked making the new puzzle.
I love school!
I liked making Valentine pictures.
I liked eating.
I liked making a machine!
I liked playing outside this morning.
I liked building a castle with the cardboard blocks.
I liked making an eel with the playdough.






We are making a hermit crab!

We are making Valentine patterns!

This afternoon, we read a beautiful book called A Home for a Hermit Crab. We then decorated a hermit crab shell.

Class Reminders:
We are going to the library tomorrow. Please make sure you return your child's book in a ziploc bag.

Comments from today:

I liked playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I liked making a hermit crab.
I liked making a stingray.
I liked playing outside. It was a bit cold!
I liked the stingray video!







No comments:

Post a Comment