Wednesday 10 February 2016

Ash Wednesday

Today, we started Lent with a beautiful Ash Wednesday celebration. We said some prayers, sang some songs, listened to a beautiful story about giving and received our ashes. We are also working on beautiful hearts for our classroom and for the hallway. We are getting our hearts ready for Easter.





This afternoon, we read a beautiful story called Love You Forever. We then started working on decorating our valentine bags.


Decorating our valentine bags!


We are writing valentine messages!


I made a stormtrooper mask!


I made a tie!

I liked decorating my bag!
I liked all of the centers.
I liked playing in the marine center.
I liked doing the blog.
I liked playing with the magnetic blocks.
I liked writing valentine messages.
I liked the math activity and rest time!
I liked eating a pancake!
I liked making a card for my family.
I liked writing numbers.
I liked playing outside in the snow!

Don't forget to bring your reading log tomorrow!
We are exchanging valentine cards on Friday.
Don't forget to set up an interview online if you are interested in meeting with Mme Chantal and Mrs. Jessica. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment