Monday 1 February 2016

Marvelous Monday

Happy February! We talked about Groundhog's Day today. Do you think the groundhog will see his shadow tomorrow? We are doing surveys, asking our friends if they think the groundhog will see his shadow.
cooperative play

fine motor, sharing and creativity

dramatic play in the kitchen

matching ocean animal words to pictures

completing a survey






I liked painting.
I liked playing in the new kitchen.
I liked building a car at legos.
I liked painting a heart.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked painting a pirate ship.
I liked making a castle with my friends.
I liked playing with my friends at the Smart board.






une meduse

new playdough! Thank you!

new shark books


un crabe

un poisson

penguin puzzle


Reminders:
Library day tomorrow.
Please return blue forms.
Wear a sweater day on February 4th.

Comments from today:

I liked playing with the smart board.
I liked making a jellyfish.
I liked making a swordfish.
I like writing the blog.
I liked playing with the new playdough.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing in the kitchen!
I liked making a snowman out of playdough.
I liked playing at the feltboard.
I liked working in my wonder journal.
I liked eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment