Friday 19 February 2016

Fun Friday

We are learning many French words today like une auto, un autobus, un avion, un train, une montgolfiere! We are very busy exploring learning centers. Here are some pictures:

New playdough! Thank you!


une montgolfiere

une motocyclette


des camions



cooperative work

reading together

I liked going on the airplane.
I liked playing at the airport.
I liked the new playdough. It has sparkles!
I liked the train station.
I liked making a montgolfiere!
I liked playing in the kitchen!
I liked eating snack with my friend.
I liked making a puzzle with my friend.
I liked playing a smartboard game.
I liked to help tidy up!
I liked doing the blog!
I liked reading with my friends.

This afternoon, Mrs. Jessica read us a story about a firehouse. 



We are having technical difficulties downloading pictures. We will try to post some later on.













No comments:

Post a Comment