Tuesday 16 February 2016

Snowy Tuesday

Il neige, il neige, de gros flocons blancs! Big white snowflakes are falling!

We are transforming our marine biology center into an airport this morning. We are still enjoying the kitchen area - so much imagination happening here! We also had a wonderful time playing in the snow!

Here are some pictures from this morning.







The students are trying to cover up the entire window!







This afternoon, we read a story about Wheels and Mrs. Jessica made some gak!






Gak!




Comments from today:

I liked playing with the gak.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked eating a snack.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked playing outside in the snow.
I liked making a tow truck.
Mrs. Jessica liked making the gak.
Mme Chantal liked playing in the snow.
Miss Nicole liked making the road puzzle.

We are going to the Book Fair on Thursday morning. Your child can bring in some money in a labelled ziploc bag if you want him/her to purchase a book.

Interviews on Wednesday night. We will be in the room near the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment