Wednesday 24 February 2016

Stormy Wednesday

Il neige, il neige de gros flocons blancs! This morning, we practised our transportation song and found some rhyming words. Many of us are writing the room this morning and playing Go Fish!







There is a window in our tower.







I liked playing go fish!
I love my friends and teachers
I liked working on the mural
I like building my castle
I like doing the write the room in french and in english with my friends
I liked playing with the bristol blocks
I liked making the smallest to biggest cars
I liked finding rhyming words
I like playing outside
I like making a rainbow car
I like playing with my friends

Class reminders:
Reading Logs tomorrow.
SK students are receiving 5 sight words to practice this week. Please review these words with your child. If your child already knows the words, he/she can practice writing sentences with the words. Scholastic orders are going home today - orders are due March 3rd if you are interested in ordering books.






Go fish!

Comments from today:
I liked playing with my friends.
I liked making a helicopter.
I liked playing outside in the snow.
I liked having snack.
I liked eating my lunch.
I liked rest time and I love my friends.
I liked doing the write the room activity in French
I liked doing the blog..









No comments:

Post a Comment