Thursday 4 February 2016

Terrific Thursday

We are having another exciting day in Kindergarten! We are learning Mme's favourite French song - Pour la St. Valentin and talking about being kind to each other.
Here are some pictures from our day:

stamping words in playdough

un coeur

Valentine Bingo

What's in the Valentine sensory bin?

taking turns at the kitchen center

graphing hearts


des coeurs

une sirene

Valentine bingo







Welcome to our class Mrs. Nicole!

We made a castle!

I found some heart beads!


Comments from today:
I liked playing with the sensory bin.
I liked eating my snack with my friend.
I liked to make a house with the blocks.
I liked making a castle with my friend.
I liked playing in the legos with my friend.
I liked playing in the kitchen. I was making cheese and cake.
I love the teachers!
The teachers have the best toys!
I liked playing outside with my friend.
I like eating snack.


It's Wear a Sweater Day!


Valentine tic-tac-toe - taking turns!



sponge painting hearts


diver

mermaid

We tried to make a chair, but when we tried to sit on it, it collapsed!

So we started over with a bigger base!

And now it's a chair!



Our 100 books club 
Way to go! You have read 100 books in your reading log! :)

This afternoon we enjoyed working on turn taking with valentines day tic tac toe,We sorted in our valentines sensory bin, and sponge painted hearts.

Comments from today:

I liked making a jellyfish!
I liked painting a heart and I liked writing my name on a ladybug.
I liked reading with the reading ladies.
I love the reading ladies!
I liked eating!
I liked playing tic-tac-toe!
I liked reading 100 books!
I liked playing in the kitchen!
I liked reading!
Mrs. Jessica and Mme Chantal are really proud of the friends who have read 100 books!

Reminders:
Pizza Day tomorrow
Last day to order Scholastic books is tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment