Thursday 18 February 2016

Sunny Thursday

We have been talking about different methods of transportation in our class. We are continuing to make airplane tickets and transportation items out of playdough. We are building huge castles out of blocks. We went to the gym this morning and played basketball and soccer.





I made a square!

Relaxing in the reading corner!


Cooperative building!

Challenge: can you make the tower taller than the teachers?

I liked playing in the playdough.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I liked reading books on the couch with my friends.
I liked playing with my friend at the train table.
I liked making big towers out of the blocks.

This afternoon, we learned a new domino addition game and Mrs. Jessica read us a wonderful new Pete the Cat story. We listened very well!












Rocket and dominoes game

writing words

numbers and dominoes game

Comments from today:

I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked making a passport.
I liked playing with Mr. potato head.
I liked playing with the spaceship dominoes.
I love the teachers.
I liked going to the book fair.
I liked having my snack - crackers.
I liked playing at the train table with my friends.
I liked flying the plane with my friends.
I liked playing outside in the snow.
I liked playing with the submarine in the water table.

Class reminders:
Pizza day tomorrow.
New pizza order in your child's mailbag.





No comments:

Post a Comment